Business Hours – Mon to Fri 8 AM to 4 PM
Unless otherwise specified and agreed to by Barracuda Kitchens, in writing, the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the supply of goods and services (“goods”) by Barracuda Kitchens or any of its subsidiaries to you (“Buyer”).
1. CONDITIONS TO PREVAIL: Barracuda Kitchens is not bound by any variation to these Terms and Conditions unless recorded in writing and signed by a duly authorised officer Barracuda Kitchens Barracuda Kitchens may from time to time alter these Terms and Conditions and such altered Terms and Conditions shall apply after written notification by Barracuda Kitchens to the Buyer.
2. QUOTATION: (a) A quotation from Barracuda Kitchens includes only those goods as are specified therein. Any order arising from it is deemed to be accepted by the Buyer subject to these Terms and Conditions.
(b) A quotation remains valid for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the quotation.
(c) Barracuda Kitchens has the right to vary or withdraw any quotation, without notice, at any time up to the date an order arising from it has been accepted by Barracuda Kitchens in writing.
3. DRAWINGS AND DESCRIPTIVE DOCUMENTS: All drawings, samples, descriptive matter, weight, dimensions and shipping specifications submitted with our quotation, price list or brochures are approximate and are intended as a guide only. Barracuda Kitchens will exercise all reasonable care to ensure their accuracy.
4. ORDERS: (a) Orders must be placed in writing
(b) Each order is deemed to incorporate these Terms and Conditions notwithstanding any inconsistencies between these Terms and Conditions and the terms of the order, and to the extent of such inconsistency these Terms and Conditions prevail.
(c) Any variation to an order must be received in writing.
(d) No order shall be binding on Barracuda Kitchens unless it has been accepted by Barracuda Kitchens in writing within 14 days of the date of the order.
5. CANCELLATION OF AN ORDER: When an order has been placed with, and accepted by, Barracuda Kitchens that order cannot be cancelled by the Buyer except with the written consent of Barracuda Kitchens. Where Barracuda Kitchens consents to cancellation of an order, Barracuda Kitchens may require the Buyer to pay a restocking fee of an amount equal to 20% of the price set out in that order.
6. PRICE: The prices in respect of an order are those prices:
(a) Specified in a valid quotation accepted by Barracuda Kitchens; or
(b) Barracuda Kitchens Ltd price list at the date of delivery. All prices are subject to alteration or withdrawal by Barracuda Kitchens without notice.
7. PAYMENT TERMS: Payment is required by the end of the month following the date of invoice, or as otherwise agreed in writing.
8. OVERDUE ACCOUNTS: When payment is received later than the agreed payment date, interest will be chargeable at the rate of 2 percent per month from the agreed payment date until the actual date of receipt of payment by Barracuda Kitchens.
9. WARRANTY: Barracuda Kitchens accepts no responsibility for any defect unless the Buyer lodges a written complaint to Barracuda Kitchens within seven days of the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer, and unless Barracuda Kitchens has been given the first opportunity to remedy the defect. In every case Barracuda Kitchens’ liability is limited to replacing free of charge all or such parts of the goods as have proved defective. Liability for consequential damage or loss, direct or indirect, of any kind is expressly excluded. To the extent permitted by law and save as provided herein, all warranties, guarantees or conditions, whether arising from statute, regulation, general usage or otherwise, as to quality or fitness for any purpose are hereby expressly excluded. To the extent permitted by law, where implied conditions and warranties cannot be excluded under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (C’th). Barracuda Kitchens limits its liability in the case of supply of goods, to the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods or the repair of the goods or the paying of the cost for replacing or repairing the goods or re-supplying equivalent goods; and in the case of services, the supply of the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
Insurance is the responsibility of the Buyer.
If a dispute arises the Buyer shall nevertheless take delivery and make payment for them on the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions of Sales. At the same time the dispute shall be referred to arbitration (if the parties cannot otherwise agree) in which case the decision of the arbitrator shall be final.
The Buyer understands that the collection, use and disclosure of personal information is undertaken by Barracuda Kitchens in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (C’th).
The provisions and conditions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be determined by the laws of New South Wales.
14. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT – (the “Buyer”) acknowledges and agrees:
(a) To comply with these Terms and Conditions; and
(b) that if the Buyer’s account exceeds the agreed trading terms, the account may be placed on restricted trading terms by Barracuda Kitchens without notice, and that the Buyer will pay all collection costs incurred in the recovery of the late payment.
We pride ourselves on our service excellence, which is reflected in our design, make and installation process.